ITIL Foundation – How hard is the exam?ITIL Foundation Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses ITIL Foundation Course ITIL Foundation – How hard is the exam?

This topic contains 33 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  cybermo 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Drood
    Participant

I believe the average pass rate for ITIL v3 Foundation is approximately 87%, up from around 85% a few years ago; other than the modules on my company LMS, I did self-study (no classroom/formal course) and cleared the exam with a 93%

rcastello
    Participant

Would you say this exam can be passed by just going through the training videos on this site? Thank you!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  rcastello.

Drood
    Participant

To be honest, I’m not sure I would depend on this course alone to pass the exam. No slam against this course whatsoever; I simply feel you might need (at least I did) a bit deeper “dive” than this course offers. It’s a great resource though, no doubt; I went through it just for a refresher, since I took the exam almost a year ago. It helped me remember a lot of things and learn some new ones as well. If you don’t mind I can get back with you later in the week probably with some resources that I really found helpful.

punitpandit
    Participant

here in australia it is some how essential to have a ITIL foundation to get a job these days so i have the question. do i need to get a certification or just to complete the course would be enough to get a job.

rcastello
    Participant

@drood Yes, that would be great! I’m going through these videos and the CBT nuggets videos, but any other resources would be great.

Wii
    Participant

Not so hard!

mayanky
    Participant

thanks

OPsecJ
    Participant

After taking the ITIL class, its very good information to acquire. I have worked in environments that forced ITIL, and didn’t know (prior to taking the class) that this is very basic and standard (and because of our clients needs, it forced an ITIL environment). Even if you don’t want to sit for the exam (I considered but am not going to sit for it), the information in this cybrary class, is very much needed in all environments. Taking an idea, bringing it to corporate deployment, and maintaining it, …those are all basics that all should know. I see the same amount of value in this class, for people that aren’t going to sit for the exam, as in the least, it will make you a better leader.

Mehmood A. Khan
    Participant

if your concept is good, exam is so easy.

LuckyTeotia
    Participant

Prepare yourself for ITIL Foundation Training with NetCom Learning as your learning partner taught by certified, experienced instructors live online available at over 300 classroom locations and from your home or office.

LuckyTeotia
    Participant

Passing ITIL Foundation is not highly difficult, it’s just that you need to have a structured preparation process and proper guidance from an expert. It all depends on how much you are willing to understand the ITIL Framework in-depth, its concepts and fundamentals, as this basis forms the backbone of Foundation level. You should know about the ITIL certifications, to have a basic understanding and direction about the ITIL and what you want to achieve.

LuckyTeotia
    Participant

To implement ITIL Framework, professionals need to have full knowledge and proficiency in IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, that can be achieved by getting ITIL qualification. If you are looking to get qualified in ITIL®, sign up for our FREE Skills Assessment Quiz to know whether you have the right skills required for being an ITIL® professional. http://bit.ly/2oYAcX2

aarakapur
    Participant

Hey

I would love to share few recourses so that you can get idea about the ITIL exam questions :-

Career Opportunities after Doing ITIL Certification

A Complete Guide for ITIL certification

cybermo
    Participant

😀

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Cybrary|0P3N

Is Linux Worth Learning in 2020?
Views: 334 / December 14, 2019
How do I Get MTA Certified?
Views: 926 / December 12, 2019
How much does your PAM software really cost?
Views: 1379 / December 10, 2019
How Do I Get into Android Development?
Views: 1757 / December 8, 2019

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel