ISC2 Official Flash cardsISC2 CSSLP Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses ISC2 CSSLP Course ISC2 Official Flash cards

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chiefphreak 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

uk2newbie
    Participant

Hi All,

If you are preping for your CISSP or CSSLP eams – you can now benefit from free ISC flashcards (or atleast my friend told me they are free to use).

1. Head to quizlet.com or find it in Google Play
    2. Register and login
    3. Go to Search bar and enter ISC2Education

The returned results are official flashcards to aid your Cybrary ISC2 studies.

Try them out and let me know what you think! 🙂

uk2newbie

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  uk2newbie.

romualds
    Participant

Thanks for sharing!
    However, I just went to Google Play and made a quick search. I only found the official CISSP and SSCP apps, which are not free. There is other material, including flashcards, which are free, but not official (even if they may be beneficial, I did not try). Can you please be more specific and give the app names and authors?

romualds
    Participant

I guess you are talking about https://learning.isc2.org/content/official-isc%C2%B2-ccsp%C2%AE-flash-cards

Thanks for the trick!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  romualds.

uk2newbie
    Participant

This is what I was refering to:
    http://www.quizlet.com/subject/ISC2Education

Unless they have changed I logged in last, if so, my appologies. I am not sure if they provide for all certs but definitely CISSP, CAP and CSSLP I recall seeing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  uk2newbie. Reason: In case link was breoken

cybermo
    Participant

Ok

chiefphreak
    Participant

I have the orginal CISSP flashcards from March 2015 and they look quite different. Topics in the security and Risk management domain are e.g. Administrative Controls, ARO, Compliance, Compensation controls, Breach, Availabilty, Arms Export Control Act of 1976. It seems to me that the real cards have more depth and knowledge.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel