Is it "worth it" the cybary certificates?New to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary Is it "worth it" the cybary certificates?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yuen001 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

natriumnavin
    Participant

I’m new to cybary and I dont know how this courses work. I started comptia a+ today. I did a quick research about local institutes and the comptia a+ course costs about $130. SO, If i passed this “free” course do i get a certificate? does it worth as same as the “paid course”?

delmark
    Participant

The training completion certificate is different from the actual certification in which you have to pay to take the exam and pass the exam.

natriumnavin
    Participant

does cybrary pffer this actual exam? or do i have to do it from a local institue? what are the prices?

yuen001
    Participant

usually you will have to take the test at a test center. prices will vary depending on the certification

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel