It is 1 year now since Junaid Memon passed awayCisco CCNA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Cisco CCNA Course It is 1 year now since Junaid Memon passed away

Tagged: 

This topic contains 61 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  WhiteTrace 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

protector7
    Participant

OMG it is the worst news I got on the internet. Just a few days ago started to check his tutorials and I can say he is the best teacher. Even in the school, I did not get so more detailed information. Wanted to find him and thank to him for his help, and now I figured out he is passed away. Such a great TEACHER passed away a few years ago =(. My day is broken. Mood down. Tears in the eyes. Rest in peace a GREAT TEACHER =(

WhiteTrace
    Participant

sorry to hear about this loss. I just started his course and few weeks ago and went to go find him on linkedin and from research found out he passed. This is never good news. Sorry to hear and glad that Cybrary is using his vids and instruction regardless. They are good instructional videos thus far as I am only up to configuring trunking section. Thanks for his contribution and glad I got to be a student of his even in his passing. What a great teacher!!

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel