It is 1 year now since Junaid Memon passed awayCisco CCNA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Cisco CCNA Course It is 1 year now since Junaid Memon passed away

Tagged: 

This topic contains 61 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  WhiteTrace 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Amjad
    Participant

I just started watching his videos, he is a kind of instructor that you’d love to listen to. He simplifies things and puts them in your brain in a very simple way. May his soul rest in peace.

nelahw1
    Participant

I searched his name to see if he had another courses out. I like his style of teaching and how he goes about presenting it. I’m sorry to hear he passed way. He’s defiantly a great teacher.

Altin Guberi
    Participant

How did he die ?

pdino
    Participant

I’m very grateful to you Junaid. Respect. RIP.

nicmo77
    Participant

I just started watching his videos couple weeks ago and he’s been the best instructor I had seen. R.I.P.

botsware
    Participant

Started learning the CCNA Course Today and through the introduction, I have learnt that you no more. As i go through every video, i realize how great an instructor you are. You know when to stop and reflect something important at any particular stage of your lecture before continuing. That talent and wisdom is not shared by many instructors out there. And that is what makes you simply the best there is. Thank you for lectures, you will be inscribed in my heart as a one of a kind instructor and to many that will watch you. You are alive in our day to day life

Md. Sakibur Rahman
    Participant

i am very grateful to u junaid sir..i am shocked to hear this..i search internet about junaid sir because he is a great teacher but i am shocked to see this post

fedoracore
    Participant

This is shocking, How did he pass away?

fawad1122
    Participant

may his soul rest in peace

fjholden
    Participant

I just finished his CCNA course. He really was a great teacher, and I’m sure his videos will continue to help others like myself. Thanks, Junaid. Will never forget your teachings.

ddzala
    Participant

best teacher
    well explanation
    salute you sir

icezik
    Participant

this is sad, he looked young also, how he passed away what happened he was so good at explaining wtf, I just realized he passed away how?

icezik
    Participant

my respects to junaid memon, badass at explaining cisco….

vcspartan
    Participant

Best teacher. RIP

gbushwuprit
    Participant

He was a great teacher and one of my best tutor i have ever meet. May he respect in perfect peace.

edmundzoe
    Participant

Hmmm,may he rest in peace.
    I just love him and I will honour him in my networking journey. He is my HERO.

skullslasher
    Participant

OMG i just found out. Feels so bad man 🙁 what a great teacher.

vishnupriyan
    Participant

Salute and Respect to ever loving Tutor. Realised today from course description. RIP.

teknologeek720
    Participant

I started studying for CCNA through Junaid’s videos for about 7 months now, It is just today that I knew that the person who taught me everything about this is actually already dead. I searched his name on Google just a few minutes ago because I wanted to know more about him, only to know that he’s actually already dead even before I started studying for CCNA. Now, i’m left awed at his greatness and I feel like I owe him something, and that should be to succeed in this field.

I know that in my case here in the Philippines, achieving success in the field of network engineering, with my current situation, is an over-arching and too ambitious plan given that I don’t even have my own laptop.

This seems to be a sign that I should pursue this even with only a low-end android phone as my primary and only study aide–Thanks Junaid, I received the message through this.

blouthtraining
    Participant

Ditto to teknologeek720. It’s not often I absorb this level of detail on the first try but Junaid explains it very clearly. I don’t think the information could be presented any better. Glad to see people at the top of their game but sorry to hear that he has passed away.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel