It is 1 year now since Junaid Memon passed awayCisco CCNA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Cisco CCNA Course It is 1 year now since Junaid Memon passed away

Tagged: 

This topic contains 61 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  WhiteTrace 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Author

denis_from_oks
    Participant

Join to the above-mentioned.RIP

georget
    Participant

Great teacher indeeD.RIP

lap1974
    Participant

sorry to hear! was just telling a friend today how great his videos were!

JR
    Participant

I’m only 15% through Instructor Junaid’s CCNA course only to find out, with sadness, that he passed away over a year ago. So far he has made learning very informative, on point and interesting.

I was exploring this website to find out if there was a way to download Instructor Junaid’s packet tracer file that he is using to teach the class.

Thank you Instructor Junaid in memory.

abhishek03joshi
    Participant

You were are great instructor Junaid!! Thanks a lot!!!

stacks424
    Participant

I just finished the course and going back
    Through some labs to prepare for my test
    He was a great instructor rip

testosterone
    Participant

Please don’t delete his videos- I study them a little each day; he continues to leave his mark in a positive way, and in that respect he is still alive.

sceptical3
    Participant

So sad to learn this as many others are. I thought I might be able to thank him for the videos but am upset that I won’t get the chance. Although I only recently started the course, I am so grateful for Mr. Memon’s expertise and passion and I will value the videos even more now. Rest in peace, thank you for allowing your knowledge to reach so many people.

alex.rothos
    Participant

I just started the lessons and really liked him… it’s really sad to hear it. R.I.P.

Rid786
    Participant

I feel very sad on the death of grewt instructor. Itd true that God takes and picks up good people soon among us. I am very inspired by his generosity and just want to say you are not die Junaid brother you are still alive and you are a role model of helping and sharing knowledge among other. May God also help me to spread tthe light like you did. Many prayers for your sould.

rnelson42
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear this. Junaid is an excellent instructor and I am tremendously enjoying his CCNA course here in prep for the CCENT/CCNA exams. Only just saw this thread today and it was a sad surprise to hear. If you are considering studying for your CCENT or CCNA exam I would strongly encourage you to take his course. Super great.

subhaprasad
    Participant

I loved his courses so much that I looked up google for more courses from Junaid and I came to this. It’s a shock really. I did not expect such a thing and I am falling short of words. May his soul rest in peace. The word of technology lost a genius. RIP Junaid..

Morooj
    Participant

i am really sad to know that this person was pass away May his soul Rest in Peace he was a great teacher i love his course it’s very helpful and understandable

WarLord
    Participant

WTH! 🙁
    Now I can’t get the thought of his death out of my head! Can’t believe I am watching his videos and he is no longer alive!
    Does anyone know how it happened?
    Rest In Peace!

alandi
    Participant

This is heart breaking. i started my online ccna study this week following each and every video you posted only to learn that you passed away.

I didnt know you in person,but you trully touch my heart in many ways – i cannot express how deeply sad i am.

May you rest in peace. you touched soo many peoples hearts – far and beyond.

You shall always be remembered and what you started will never go in vain.

May allah grant you janatul firdaus.Ameen.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  alandi.

rizvaughan
    Participant

I have recently started the ccna lessons and i have just learnt that he is not actually with us anymore.His lectures are extremely good and easy to understand.May he rest in peace.His legacy will remain!

jackal98200
    Participant

can someone fix the english sub ?

it is not working anymore……

jayanth1
    Participant

I started studying CCNA long before i saw Junaid sir videos after watching that i have felt to get teaching from him for my future courses but when i saw this comments i really miss a greatest teacher its is very sad to know this news. RIP sir you set a great path in teaching.

shakil880
    Participant

He had an OMG way of teaching! Miss you Junaid….

djyoti24
    Participant

I just started the course and came to know this. Its really sad to hear. Rest in Peace.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel