It is 1 year now since Junaid Memon passed awayCisco CCNA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Cisco CCNA Course It is 1 year now since Junaid Memon passed away

Tagged: 

This topic contains 61 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  WhiteTrace 11 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • Author

4m4d3u
    Participant

Hi folks,

It is one year now since Junaid Memon (CCNA instructor) passed away, to show tribute and respect to the very high quality CCNA lessons that he did to develop our career let’s finish what we have started. If you started a module but never more progressed it please complete it.

“You will always keep in our mind Junaid”

Thanks

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  4m4d3u.

J 0 k 3 R
    Participant

May his soul Rest in Peace

klowe

Very nice gesture and suggestion @amadeu! We sincerely are appreciative of all Junaid did for Cybrary and the InfoSec community as a whole. May he rest in peace!

4m4d3u
    Participant

Thanks @klowe

Hopefully you find another talented one to keep what Junaid has started toward our CCNP.

jamesd
    Participant

He was and remains to be a great teacher. Finished the course recently. Stil going over the videos and redoing labs in preparation for my ccna and found out halfway through the course of his passing. It was odd to watch the remaining videos but I was also pleased to know his knowledge is still being passed on. RIP Junaid

CyDare
    Participant

Omg! I started my ccna class about a week plus and I just saw that the great tutor dishing out knowledge is no more like a year ago. That’s a huge shock to me!
    Rip Junaid.
    Your works speak. To truly live is to leave impacts behind.

Shazad_Azam_UK
    Participant

HI All,

I am going through Junaid’s videos at the moment. I realised he passed away only earlier today… feel so sad to hear. Said to a friend only earlier today how great a teacher/trainer he was.

I’m sure many people will benefit from his work for a long time to come.

What a talent!

Condolences to his friends, family & colleagues

uma.gongalla
    Participant

Hi,

I completed CCNA Junaid’s videos and got lot of information from him. He is really a nice instructor.

Very sad to know that, he passed away.

RobertONE
    Participant

Thanks Junaid, it was an honor to study and practice with you.
    My heartfelt condolences go out to your family.
    RIP @junaid

joeel
    Participant

I’m watching Junaid’s CCNA videos, I’ve never met him in person, His presentation is crisp and clear to the point, he makes thinks easy unlike others who make learning complicated.
    One of the best instructor for CCNA. We need people like Juanid who are selfless in sharing knowledge that world may be a better place. Junaid’s contribution to the networking world will never be forgotten.
    I too was shocked hearing that he is no more. May your soul rest in peace !

ulakorkmaz
    Participant

I am writing this post from Turkey Istanbul. I do not have job and I have a lot of economic problems for going to course . Junaid even he passed away 1 year ago , he is stil helping people all over the world like me who really want to learn . He is giving hope that the world is not a place only selfish and rich people .I am praying for him everyday . Thank you my teacher Junaid, You did’nt pass away you are still living in our hearts .

ngapierre
    Participant

I’m going through Junaid’s videos at the moment. I’m following up its classes since 2 months but it’s only this morning that i realised he passed away.I feel so sad to hear. More than ever i’m determined to get my CCNA certification to show tribute and respect to the very high quality CCNA lessons that he generously did to help us.
    May the soul of the giant you have been and remain rest in peace.

aminu5
    Participant

pls how can i download the videos of each modules instead of watching it online because of bad network

dave08
    Participant

I’m only a few videos in but I was just telling a friend what a great instructor his is.
    I’m sadden he has passed on – rest in peace my new instructor.

mi24k2
    Participant

Sorry to hear….

gambino123
    Participant

i just start CCNA videos yesterday and right now figure out that junaid passed away. what a shocked , he is such a good teacher ,.rest in a peace and you will never die because to many people are learning from your videos .

ajmalyasin
    Participant

I loved his classes. He is a great teacher I have ever seen. He makes everything simple for us. May Allah make everything simple for him.

computerscientist
    Participant

i have been through the tutorials junaid was offering and for real the guy was a great mind .May he rest in peace .He surely lives on because he put life into many

farhanakhtar1024
    Participant

His way of teacing was simple and easy to understand. we will miss him………………………..

wasim2016
    Participant

He Was a great teacher, I have never seen someone like him who explain every little thing in such a great way that you can’t even imagine of that. we are really missing you sir May he rest in peace .He surely lives on because he put life into many

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel