INTRODUCTIONNew to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary INTRODUCTION

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  abrasevo 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Are certificates valid?

abrasevo
    Participant

The certificates you receive from Cybrary are only course completion certificates and aren’t recognized by employers. You still have to test through the certifying authority to become certified.

Anonymous

Thank yo for your reply

Dinara07@
    Participant

Good day, how may I pass exam, should I pay or something? Could not find the link

abrasevo
    Participant

To get officially certified you typically need to go through the certifying official (CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft, etc). For compTIA certs for example, if you feel you’re ready to take the exam then you can purchase an exam voucher here on Cybrary, then find your nearest testing center and schedule your exam on Pierson Vue’s website. Then go test.

I can’t think of a certification which is free so expect to put some money down to get certified. If you want more specific advice please tell us what certificate you’re going for. Cheers!

Blaster2007
    Participant

Dear Sir Abrasevo,

1. I would like to have my Certificates of Completion and plan to pay for my Cybytes via Western Union as an International Student here in Cybrary.

2. I hope you ca help to consider Western Union because we have difficulty using Paypal here in the Philippines.

3. Thanks, more power to Management and Staff and God bless.

Cheers,

Blaster2007

abrasevo
    Participant

@blaster2007 I’m not a staff member of cybrary just another user trying to be helpful. For information regarding contributing to Cybrary you’ll need to contact the staff by clicking “Get Support” at the bottom of the home page (big button, you can’t miss it).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel