illumeo offers Sarbanes-Oxley courses and moreInformation Assurance, Governance, Risk and Compliance

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Information Assurance, Governance, Risk and Compliance illumeo offers Sarbanes-Oxley courses and more

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mikemaine83 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jadenturner
    Participant

I needed certification of completion of all the Sarbanes-Oxley regulations and tools/frameworks for skipping my Security Compliance course as long as I did a minimum 2500 word narrative addressing how my certificates of completions and micro-certs covered the objectives. One of the main objectives was Sarbanes-Oxley and I discovered on illumeo.com they had over 20 courses in that alone with certificates of completion that have CPE credit/hours. You are required to take a test at the end of each course. In any event I started with the trial and realized they had numerous other courses that I could take (for instance Ethics) and skip those and do a narrative instead. So in essence the $99 one year subscription saved me so far almost $4k and at least shaved off 1-3 months of time (CTU has fast track terms of 5 1/2 weeks). Since there is nothing here on Cybrary and you need to get Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) illumeo is the place to go – similar to Cybrary (online videos) but also has a test you must pass before receiving a Cert. I did send a message to the CEO about a partnership with Cybrary – will see what happens. Tried to

Chin_Diesel

Thats pretty awesome info, as usual from you. I’m not currently pursuing anything in regards to learning those controls, but I’ll keep that site in my back pocket in case the need arises. Thank you!

FisherCMH
    Participant

Great info. Thanks for posting.

mikemaine83
    Participant

Awesome! I am looking to get into Auditing and need to know this, thanks for sharing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel