How useful is ISACA's CRISC certificationInformation Assurance, Governance, Risk and Compliance

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Information Assurance, Governance, Risk and Compliance How useful is ISACA's CRISC certification

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  kandidkanu 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kandidkanu
    Participant

Are there any members who are CRISC certified?
    Need some advise on how benefitial it is to have the CRISC certification and what career path can i take after that.

ahovde01
    Participant

I’m also wondering about this since it’s such a new certification. Anyone?

Cyberbigdata
    Participant

yes lots of courses…but for new people and freshers in this area how to get jobs…any idea..
    is there any online jobs for this kind of certifications..

emb021
    Participant

I have the cert.

If you wish to show that you know IT Risk and controls, that’s the cert to get. Be aware that I find most employers look for CISSP and that’s about it.

kandidkanu
    Participant

Thanks. i have already registered for CRISC.
    Will prepare for CISSP post the CRISC exam 🙂

mayanky
    Participant

Nice

FisherCMH
    Participant

A did a quick straw poll of colleagues and friends and it seems they (almost) all chose CISSP as their first cert. CRISC seems to be the their most popular second cert. That’s from a data sample of 15. Not a scientific study or a stratified sample, so take it as you wish.

Chin_Diesel

Hey @fishercmh, what do you and your colleagues do professionally? Im guessing something in the medical compliance field, based on your topics. Not many folks seem to be as interested on the GRC side here, but keep up the good posts. I tend to dabble in a lot of things, and HIPAA and other health-based regulations are things I do concern myself with.

kandidkanu
    Participant

Thanks for all your inputs.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel