How to promote our security audit website?Cyber Management

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Cyber Management How to promote our security audit website?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  l0xz 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

l0xz
    Participant

Hello,

Hope this is the right place to post/ask this.

We have a small company and we do security audits for small and business owners in the UK. How could we promote our business?

Thank you

rafaelh
    Participant

I’d suggest focusing on a market, like education, or aerospace, then go to some of their conferences or meetups. If you have an advertising budget, maybe look at advertising in industry forums. Most companies will have a specific need for auditing, such as meeting PCI DSS, setting up an ISO 27001 system, etc, so if you can find an industry with a high need for that (banking is probably over-served) you’ll have greater success. As far as social media goes, advertising on cybrary is probably the wrong audience for your service, but maybe LinkedIn?

hrenner
    Participant

In addition to what ralaelh said I’d suggest contacting folks and offering a limited demo and discuss your value to the businesses. Before I even consider purchasing I want to have some understanding of what I’m getting and why I need it. If I know why I need your product then I am more likely to listen to the full sales pitch.

l0xz
    Participant

Thank you guys for your inputs. I really appreciate them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel