How Much did you like the course?CompTIA Cloud+ Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CompTIA Cloud+ Course How Much did you like the course?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AlwaysSometimes 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

niharika14
    Participant

I didn’t find the course much interesting myself, however I would like to hear others’ reviews as well.

pontifextech
    Participant

I’m gritting my teeth through the parts I’m not skipping.

The presenter is horrible at presenting – I don’t know if he was just very unprepared, not good at presenting or doesn’t actually know/understand that much. There’s some things he says that are just…not completely wrong, but not right or complete either, making me doubt the parts about things I don’t have much experience with.

Slides have a lot of misspellings, and he pronounces things wrong/weird.

pontifextech
    Participant

Okay, nope. Just got to the part where he conflates thin provisioning with a thin client.

Maybe he’s decently competent at what he does day-to-day, but seriously, give me an outline and 30 minutes to prepare, I would do better than this guy.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  pontifextech.

asirullah
    Participant

To be very honest i just watch 2 modules of this course and i am done with it , there are many technical mistakes in this course and lots of acronyms are wrong like SLA is abbreviated as service license agreement instead of service level agreement, I think nobody bother to review it before uploading, i have watched many cybrary courses in the past and this one is a real disappointment, really if cybrary need i can help them in designing this course

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  asirullah.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  asirullah.

crcketdave
    Participant

Not at all. I didn’t feel like it was covering a cloud curriculum.

AlwaysSometimes
    Participant

Agreed. I hate public speaking myself, and I do applaud his effort!

I went through 3 modules and couldn’t take anymore. I feel this instructor is probably great with dragging and terminating CAT-5/6 but doesn’t have to vocabulary or experience to teach a COMPTIA Cloud+ course. I may continue this endeavor, but had to take a mental break. I feel like he went to a Cloud+ bootcamp, and received his cert without actually understanding the content.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel