how hard it is to build a secure websiteCyber Management

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Cyber Management how hard it is to build a secure website

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Santosh Kaimal 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

isischan666
    Participant

hello guys , i had this idea long time ago to build a website but as everyone knows the web is a very scary place you cant be 100 % secure but at least you can protect youself from scipt kiddies and angry people with it knowledge. anyway i believe you guys know the owsap top 10 vuln (sql inj,xss..) i want know how can i protect my website fron this + Ddos attacks and can i hide the wordpress admin page so only me can access it last thing i want to know how can i turn my website into https .. now i know that this is a lot of stuffs means i need more time to learn all this but i got no problem i have all the time in the world that i need so please help me to know what i should learn to get this done
    ty

rafaelh
    Participant

Run http://www.securityheaders.io on your website, then read up on the results. I probably wouldn’t refer to using WordPress as ‘building your own site’ unless you are customizing it as much as Cybrary is. Keeping WP up to date, and using minimal addons should keep your site fairly secure.

Santosh Kaimal
    Participant

Can somebody help list 5 top security measures for web site development

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel