how good is EC council Incident handling course?Defensive Cyber Security

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Cyber Security Defensive Cyber Security how good is EC council Incident handling course?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  aarakapur 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

inksa
    Participant

hey,

I am thinking about incident handling certification course provided by EC council. If you have taken it for taking it, then let me know your view on it. thanks

mmills79
    Participant

I was thinking of taking the exam as well but I haven’t talked to anyone who’s taken it.

inksa
    Participant

did you take training class from ec council?

ncuben
    Participant

Yes that is a good course and has a lot of hands on.I didnt do it but i did CEH and LPT with EC council

inksa
    Participant

thanks, ncuben for your comment. I have enrolled into the course and its good.

MD Khurshid Alam
    Participant

Any body have password of EC Council for opening EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v9 Tools Download,
    please help me

MD Khurshid Alam
    Participant

what is the best site to practice lab for CEH v9 .

MD Khurshid Alam
    Participant

what is the course fee for CEH v9 by EC Council (INDIA) Branch, any idea.

inksa
    Participant

well, i do recommend the official ec council site for the practice lab and online training. I dont have idea on the India branch. You can email the ec council support regarding that, they do reply from different branches including India.

inksa
    Participant

self paced online training from eccouncil and courses here in cybrary are good for CEHv9. Dont go for expensive training institutes if you can do self study and practice.

aarakapur
    Participant

@md Khurshid Alam

According to my personal experience, You should do CEH V9 certification course from Koenig Solutions training center because it is most reliable training center in all over Indian. In fact, I also did this course from the same training center and now I am working with the most reputed company.

But everything depends on you 🙂

I would love to suggest you few resources:-

Best Tips For CEH Exam Preparation (CEH v9)

https://www.isoeh.com/research-article-details-CEH-v9-bootcamp.html

Which is the Best Certified Course to Learn Professional Ethical Hacking?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel