[HELP]How to use exploitMetasploit

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Metasploit [HELP]How to use exploit

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lilrr 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

whitehatwizard
    Participant

I downloaded an exploit –> https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/34862/ .It gives me a file 34862.rb and I copied it on /root/Desktop .I run msfconsole and run the command use /root/Desktop/34862.rb but it gives me error ‘ Failed to load module : /root/Desktop/34862.rb ‘ ..I’m new to metasploit .. please help me (:

Wolf Man
    Participant

Hello whitehatwizard,

First, you don’t need to set Metasploit exploits manually !
    Just use msfupdate and it will download any new exploits for you and the you can use the search command on MSF (to search for the desired module/exploit) 🙂

Second, and if you want to get deegy, you must put your downloaded exploit under ~/.msf4/modules/exploit/<your directory> and which is in your case “remote” since the exploit is under “remote” cathegory

And for more detailed informations, try this link : http://www.kalitutorials.net/2014/06/add-new-exploits-to-metasploit-from.html

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Wolf Man.

gowtham5
    Participant

nice info!!

cybermo
    Participant

?

lilrr
    Participant

you can help me , my problem is the next : when i want exploit the server i have this sentence

[*] Started reverse TCP handler on 192.168.1.53:4444 
    [*] 103.53.43.97:21 - Command Stager progress -  66.71% done (499/748 bytes)
    [*] 103.53.43.97:21 - Command Stager progress - 100.67% done (753/748 bytes)
    [*] Exploit completed, but no session was created.

can you help me i don’t know where is the mistake

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  lilrr.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel