HELP MECompTIA Cloud+ Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CompTIA Cloud+ Course HELP ME

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sumitchandorkar 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sumitchandorkar
    Participant

What basics do i need to learn CLOUD course ?
    and What about the job opportunities for CLOUD ?
    any other certification apart form this site for CLOUD?

drakhan2002
    Participant

I’ll take a shot at answering your questions:

What basics do i need to learn CLOUD course ?
    Take the Cloud+ – it will give you the basics of Cloud computing

and What about the job opportunities for CLOUD ?
    Cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) have been predicted to be twenty times larger than the Internet revolution; NOW is the time to get into Cloud computing

any other certification apart form this site for CLOUD?
    I haven’t seen any, but the Cloud is still kind of new in terms of certifications – there are other certifications out there, but they are not currently represented on this site. Use Google and you’ll find the other certifications. Check out cloudschool.com – they have a very extensive set of Cloud computing certifications. ISC(2) has the CCSP (for those who are interested in Cloud Security from the organization that tests the CISSP), The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) has the CCSK (another ‘gold standard’ certification).

So yeah – get into Cloud security if you make a lot of money in the next few years…those getting into it now will be the ones who benefit the most in the next few years.

sumitchandorkar
    Participant

Ohh!!
    Thanks a tonne ,
    it really helped me.
    thanks again 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel