Hate NetworkingNetwork Administration

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Network Administration Hate Networking

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alwaysdaddygirl 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alwaysdaddygirl
    Participant

Aloha,

I am at school for studying cybersecurity. I am a newbie. I also doing self-study. I have learning disability, dslyexia, and lisp. I am not trying to make excuses.

Networking is the hardest for me. I know there are apps for binary code. I prefer learning without app.

I have finish two networking classes at Microsoft Virtual Academy(In Febuary of 2016). I am taking another on networking with Udemey now.

Do I have to take the networking exam? I am thinking either web develoment, cybersecurity, or ethical hacking.

Will a future job turn me down without the Networking exam?

Sorry.

Mahalo
    ?

Nick4ker
    Participant

well , my friend

you must do what you really like not for force. network is not hardest believe me. just need read and understand what you read. everything begins small after big. on network also like it.
    you must first understand why, how 2 computer can communicate. after you found this question maybe you will like it.

understand OSI model, CABLE, TCP, IP is good start and good luck

Paul Rouk
    Participant

No, there is definitely not a requirement to take any type of networking exam. I’ve been working in IT for nearly 20 years and don’t have a networking certification. I’ve had CNE, MCSE, ITIL, and CISSP, but nothing specifically for networking. Which certifications you get are determined by what type of work you want to do.

alwaysdaddygirl
    Participant

Mahalo Nick! I get confused with the osi model vs tcp model. I will work on it.

Blessings?

alwaysdaddygirl
    Participant

Mahalo Paul! If you teach any of these classes, let me know, please. Your vast experience would be awesome to learn from. I am not brownie kissing.

Blessings
    ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel