Has Cybrary Played a Role in Helping You in Your Career?Career Goals

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Cyber Security Career Goals Has Cybrary Played a Role in Helping You in Your Career?

This topic contains 174 replies, has 162 voices, and was last updated by  mjhtx 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Author

emphapsy
    Participant

Yes, filling the gap from my studies.

Mitra94
    Participant

Not yet, but it will do for sure. Cybrary helps me a lot to got into IT security.

Cyberarrow
    Participant

Not yet, but I’ve learned a lot of amazing things and I can’t stop searching for more and more information from the IT world. I know that Cybrary has a lot to contribute to my career.

rodolfo.urbina
    Participant

Yes, with the CASP training, I passed the test, which boosted my confidence, which enabled me to go after and obtain the (ISC)2 CAP certification I was wanting to further my career. It also sparked the interest in continuing to study and learn, something I got a little complacent with from 2013-2016

gowtham5
    Participant

notyet

bjhill2112
    Participant

It will allow me to keep my job by renewing my Security Plus.

zarsoule
    Participant

not yet

redsteel45
    Participant

Feeling really great about my CISSP studies. I may be jumping the gun with an aggressive cert since I am skipping a few fundamental ones but so far it feels right!
    A few more months of hard work, and I think it will pay off!

xpat17
    Participant

Yes, because I have an interest in Security and Ethical Hacking.

xpat17
    Participant

Taking these Cybrary courses did deapen my knowledge about Security.

jennaosborne
    Participant

Yes!! I was new to the cyber security field and was told that I would need to start studying for certifications. I had no idea where to start but then a coworker suggested I check out Cybrary. I started watching the Risk Management Framework videos and couldn’t believe how easy the instructor made the material seem! The explanations were so helpful and the way that each domain was broken up and organized really helped me understand the overall process of Risk Management. I took notes on the videos and then took a training course that my work provided. I felt like I was already ahead of the class because I had watched the videos!

I ended up taking the CAP exam about 4 months later and passed!! I now recommend Cybrary to everyone and am studying for my next exam 🙂

Helps to your carrier,on linkedin,certify your course,skills,share,upload certificate on linkedin,monster,upwork,etc,etc,and many company will see,and test it your knoweagle.
    Best Regard’s
    Bloodcode,Spasov Stefan(Serbian Hacker,Programmer,Coder,RESEACHER,Pentester)
    cert on:offensive-security,cybrary,udemy,hackingloops,cybersecurity365,etc,etc
    Follow me,and inbox me for any questions.

carolinatim
    Participant

Yes, helped me get certs

VishakG
    Participant

There are plenty of courses & skills to learn which are presently in demand.

mjhtx
    Participant

well, how did it go?

Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel