hackingApplication Security

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Application Security hacking

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  HarshAgarwal777 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bsh4c
    Participant

If you want to be a hacker be with passion and should have eagerness to learn.

812teck
    Participant

Thanks for sharing!

zack hero
    Participant

white hat hackers are my idol

HarshAgarwal777
    Participant

but with passion and eagerness we should have the access to the right resources. How can we beginners be able to gain that access ?

Paul Rouk
    Participant

There is an amazing amount of free learning material available on the Internet. In addition to Cybrary, there is the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) which has free classes on almost everything Microsoft produces. Coursera has some good courses which are security related. I’ve completed four of their classes on Python and their introduction to cryptography. For hands-on experience, there are a lot of free Linux versions which you can install to get hands-on experience. Check out http://distrowatch.com to see what the most popular versions are. You can even sort their list by purpose to see just the Linux versions which focus on security (http://distrowatch.com/search.php?ostype=All&category=Security&origin=All&basedon=All&notbasedon=None&desktop=All&architecture=All&package=All&rolling=All&isosize=All&netinstall=All&status=Active). If you want to learn programming, check out W3schools, Code Avengers, or Codecademy for free classes.

HarshAgarwal777
    Participant

oo…nice…thanks for the stuff….i will look into those right away.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Cybrary|0P3N

Is Linux Worth Learning in 2020?
Views: 333 / December 14, 2019
How do I Get MTA Certified?
Views: 925 / December 12, 2019
How much does your PAM software really cost?
Views: 1378 / December 10, 2019
How Do I Get into Android Development?
Views: 1756 / December 8, 2019

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel