free downloadMCSA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses MCSA Course free download

This topic contains 29 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  kelvinroyals 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

nitish anand
    Participant

all courses available on app ?

just watch

J 0 k 3 R
    Participant

If u Wanna download,…use torrent….

Else Watch Online and Keep this Site Alive

frankSean
    Participant

please i have seen all the good works your guys are doing,keep it up but download materials are necessary tools as well to help slow member to learn and assilimate the subject.

812teck
    Participant

Being free is a necessary tool with training cost being so expensive, to download is an option. If download only, you are basically taking the product and running. When online, you can engage and encourage others. This is a platform to learn from materials provided by the hard work of others through their experience and time dedicated to our success. Cybrary also allows us to share our knowledge and perspectives with other IT professional. This would not occur if everyone grab the download of their choice abandoned the site. I’m not against downloads. I am for showing appreciation for the hard work of others. Cybrary offers high quality training for free and that’s worth appreciating. To all Cybrarians, keep making it do what it do!

twodogs
    Participant

Thanks for app. I understand there is no app for iOS yet.

A valid reason to have download option is if you are mobile, there is a good chance you will travel or when traveling don’t have good internet access.

Their mobile app enables learning when you are in areas with bad internet.

Thanks for providing this free training!

Green
    Participant

Hi, I hope to get help from here since I couldn’t find any help somewhere else.

I tried to secure my System by locking the hard drive from BIOS. After the locking, I intending testing what i did but it turns to be a story.

I was adviced to use diskpart to clean it up which I did.

Right now, I can only view my drive through disk management when connected as usb drive but it cannot boot on its own

Please, how do I get it running, any software I can use like digital forensic to bring back my drive and all the lost files?

I will be glad if an answer meets my questions

shalin
    Participant

my internet speed is very slow i m not able to study online…the video is loading too slow because internet speed is slow so can i download video of lesson..

damondash
    Participant

downloading will be great. I can’t see any option to download through the app

kelvinroyals
    Participant

As a user in Africa precisely Nigeria… it seems this site wasn’t built for everyone, its meant just for the rich because we can’t afford the data required to stream this. I have notable reasons why the videos should be made available for offline users but I would “comment my reserve” and not “reserve my comment” because you won’t care anyway. sigh, thanks-cybrary, when I have money I will start watching online till then.

Yours sincerely,
    offline user.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel