ExamsITIL Foundation Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  aarakapur 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ISREALIN
    Participant

please where can we take the Exam, and how can i register for the exam and what is the cost implication of the ITIL exams.

CybrarySupport

EXIN [https://www.exin.com] is the most widely recognized provider for the ITIL exam. EXIN exams, including the ITIL, are deliverable at both Pearson Vue and Prometric test centers. The exam cost is $208 USD.

You can register at either the Pearson Vue or Prometric websites, after selecting EXIN as the exam client.

talk2ace
    Participant

Thanks Thanks Thanks

Future.learner
    Participant

Yes. I passed my ITIL last year with exam provider exin through prometric. Did very well. Good luck to all fellow student.

SpencerSalmon
    Participant

https://www.exin.com/US/en/certifications/&exam=itil-v3-foundation
    You can take it online for about $20 more if you don’t have a test center near you.

cybermo
    Participant

Thanks

WolfSnap
    Participant

Just looked. It’s indeed $208 for the exam. The registration process is a huge pain and Pearson Vue’s registration system had a bug in it that caused me to have to redo a lot of the registration. Ugh..

aarakapur
    Participant

I would love to say that ITIL certification course is very much in demand but make sure do the course from the right place. I did from Koenig Solutions so you should choose also right training. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Cybrary|0P3N

Is Linux Worth Learning in 2020?
Views: 332 / December 14, 2019
How do I Get MTA Certified?
Views: 924 / December 12, 2019
How much does your PAM software really cost?
Views: 1377 / December 10, 2019
How Do I Get into Android Development?
Views: 1755 / December 8, 2019

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel