Ethical Hacking UK stylePenetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Course Ethical Hacking UK style

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aarakapur 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pompeyrodney
    Participant

Hi people
    I am looking at my options with regard to a change of career. I have been in IT for the last 16 years, working mainly in field service and second level roles. I have a wide range of experience as a result. I would now like to get in to IT security and as a result I have completed the Ethical Hacking course, together with Computer Forensics.
    What I would really like to find out is what is the best way to approach the change, should I:

1. Try to become a CEH via completing all the courses i can, and then try to secure a role without any actual experience? or

2. Continue training and practising, whilst trying to secure an internship, or some kind of training position, or

3. Get back into IT at second level and try to sideways move into security.

I am really not sure as I am sure you can see from the above, so any advice from anyone already in security or an established CEH would be really appreciated.

Many thanks.

aarakapur
    Participant

Hey Dear,

You make your career in CEH but you have to increase your knowledge and for this, you have to increase your knowledge from 2 ways.

1st:- You have to get the training from any well-respected training center.
    2nd:- you can start training online and I think you must visit Koenig Solutions site because the training center provides online training so you can try there 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel