Error when installing bbqsqlAdvanced Penetration Testing Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Advanced Penetration Testing Course Error when installing bbqsql

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  destiny1337 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ding5
    Participant

I’ve been trying to use BBQSQL for a while now, it seems to be a very powerful tool but I always get an error, and there is not much literature about it after serious go ogle-ing, I also upgrading from Kali 2.0 sana to Kali rolling but that didn’t help. Below is the error any help will be appreciated. Cheers

root@Dell:~# bbqsql
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “/usr/bin/bbqsql”, line 3, in <module>
    from bbqsql import *
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/bbqsql/__init__.py”, line 30, in <module>
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/bbqsql/lib/__init__.py”, line 1, in <module>
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/bbqsql/lib/api.py”, line 2, in <module>
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/bbqsql/lib/pretty_print.py”, line 7, in <module>
    ImportError: No module named gevent

Ding5
    Participant

Correction I meant to say ‘running’ not ‘installing’ bbqsql, my bad.

destiny1337
    Participant

Having the same issue. Any solutions? (sorry about reviving an old thread.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel