CybytesPCI/DSS

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses PCI/DSS Cybytes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Rouk 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shruthi D.R
    Participant

Hi ,

How do i get more cybytes so that i can get Badge and certificate for the courses for which i have completed?

Kindly suggest me .

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  shruthi D.R.

Paul Rouk
    Participant

Below is a list of the ways you can earn more cybytes. What I usually do is make sure to login daily and post a message in the forums — this adds up to 14 cybytes per week.

Daily Login = Earn 1 Cybyte
    Post to Forum = Earn 1 Cybyte
    Invite a Friend = Earn 2 Cybytes
    Share on Social = Earn 1 Cybyte
    Publish a Post = Earn 10 Cybytes
    Complete Profile = Earn 10 Cybytes

Mayankkumar Patel
    Participant

thanks

Paul Rouk
    Participant

They have also added “watch a video” as an option, though how much you earn each day is random. On some days the system will give me up to 3 cybytes for watching a video, but just as often I don’t receive any cybytes at all.

Paul Rouk
    Participant

Actually, I should change that to up to 5 cybytes for watching a video since the day after I posted this I earned 5 for the next video I watched. Earning 0/1/2 cybytes each day for watching a video is much more common, however.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel