CSSLP bookSecure Software Development

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Secure Software Development CSSLP book

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cybermo 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Motasem
    Participant

Hello guys

Anyone have an idea where I can find a handy practical book that contains notes or study tips ?

Thanks

badfilemagic
    Participant

The official CBK book from (isc)2 is pretty good, with summaries and quizzes at the end of each chapter, exam overview and whatnot at the beginning. I don’t know about the print version, but the Kindle version has some typos, but mostly minor things.

I haven’t looked at any of the third-party ones.

Dragon
    Participant

Motasem
    Participant

thank you

badfilemagic
    Participant

I took the exam yesterday and passed (took about an 1:20:00 out of the 4:00:00 they allot for the test, not particularly difficult honestly, though since I passed I don’t know whwether it was with a 700 or a 950 because they don’t tell you the score…) and really only used the Kindle version of the CBK and the free interactive flashcards on the (ISC)2 website.

Have you taken the exam yet or still studying?

romualds
    Participant

I certified 1 year and a half ago, and here is what I did :
    * participated in a bootcamp (7 days)
    * worked with https://www.amazon.com/Official-Guide-CSSLP-Second-Press/dp/1466571276 (includes practice questions)

The material on Cybrary site seems to be a good option as well. I did not use it as it was published after I got certified.

By the way, did you get certified since you first posted the question?

cybermo
    Participant

?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel