Contacting SupportSUPPORT

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Mobile App SUPPORT Contacting Support

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  smit1896 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Zealon
    Participant

I am not sure if this has already been addressed, and this thread can be closed if so, but while I was issuing a support ticket for my own issue with the Android App—I noticed that the error message provides the wrong e-mail in order to contact support. It says that you should contact support@cybrary.com, when the e-mail should actually be support@cybrary.it.

Misspelling

Hopefully the misspelling can be corrected, lest someone send their plea to a non-existent address, and receive no help because of it.

Just a heads up!

Rcfhacking
    Participant

hello, good night i want to know how can i reset a course? is it possible?

adnanafroz
    Participant

Hello, is there any way to complete your courses in an online classroom setting?

goodie25
    Participant

Hi There

I signed up to the Courses and wondered how to contact my Mentor please?

Thanks

tushargupta1569
    Participant

Hi,

I signed up for the career path course and enrolled for a month subscription. The guided course is expected to start from today and mentors were to be assigned. I have not received any information so far. Please guide at the earliest.

Thanks
    Tushar G
    gupta.tushar123132@gmail.com
    +919999149829

jblocho
    Participant

I have signed in properly and have now tried to select two beginner courses (Linux & Security+) with both loading endlessly. I have refreshed, back clicked, and stopped and started the process over a few times and both seem to be stuck in a loading phase that never ends, literally both have been “loading” for over an hour now…

Please advise!

dipcyber
    Participant

I just completed Nessus Basic and passed the exam also but could not download/see my certificate. Can you please help me download the certificate.

Hi, I’ve finished my first course on Cybrary. It was amazing and I want to save my Certicate of Completion but I got this Error when I try to change my Real Name in my profile:

Access Denied
    You don’t have permission to access “http://www.cybrary.it/members/dpastor/profile/edit/group/4/” on this server.
    Reference #18.c486edcc.1536252481.1027e9d7

Please anybody can help me?

Seeker
    Participant

Hello,

It seems that the “chat” service never respond! IF I upgrade to “insider Pro” will I be able to watch those “live sessions” any other time since my time zone is different ?

Regards

smit1896
    Participant

Hi, I am not able to claim my certification and not able to pay to earn cybytes can you please help me as soon as possible

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel