CompTIA Cloud+CompTIA Cloud+ Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CompTIA Cloud+ Course CompTIA Cloud+

This topic contains 34 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  kartik571995 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Ken Masters
    Participant

Cloud computing aka “the cloud” relies on sharing of resources and maximizing its effectiveness to achieve coherence and economies of scale, similar to a utility (like the electricity grid) over a network. At the foundation of cloud computing is the broader concept of converged infrastructure and shared services. Specialty certs for cloud are also issued by CompTIA called Cloud Essentials.CompTIA Cloud+

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Ken Masters.

Ken Masters
    Participant

CompTIA Cloud Essentials

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Ken Masters.

Tonymalwareman
    Participant

I studying computer networking and plan one day to do the cloud essentials. Has anyone here done it so they can tell me what its like?

Raymond
    Participant

I took the Cloud Essentials cert test about six months ago or longer. It mostly a business look at Cloud Essentials and not really technical.

dkorzhevin
    Participant

Thank you for this great course!

Gunslinger
    Participant

The issue with cloud computing, first, is what are you going to be doing with it? Depending on that answer, several more questions should arise, including security, access, physical location, availability, et al. A lot of people are very wary of cloud computing and probably the main reason is that it is not physical. I do backups on my systems and I know on a physical disk, I have the data. With the cloud, you’re taking someone’s word that your data is stored, secure and accessible.

WhiteCyberShark
    Participant

Is there any current accreditation that cloud providers need to pass to ensure they comply with some kind of regulation to ensure our data is secure and encrypted. Like Gunslinger mentions we do often take the word or the agreements for the paper or screen they are written on but often these change on a annual basis or even have within the agreement to give themselve get out clauses in case something happens. How can we as IT pros ensure that the provision of cloud services are as secure as on premises?

Xenpo
    Participant

I like the thought of taking the Cloud+ course to gain a better understanding of the integration of all the different aspects of what makes up the cloud and infrastructure across cyberspace in general. I am going with the CompTIA training just because I already hold several of their other certs, and from what I know (please correct me if I’m wrong), people really don’t look for cloud certs. Its more personal knowledge gain for me.

sam
    Participant

CompTIA Cloud+ is a good course

Spotlight
    Participant

Take a look at FEDRAMP for the certifying of cloud service providers (CSP)

Spotlight
    Participant

So has anyone passed the CompTIA Cloud+ exam after taking this course?

KHOSRAW SALAMZADA
    Participant

It is super to have the knowledge in this area.

A. Othman
    Participant

anyone familiar with amazon web services?

Ninja Master
    Participant

Sure…. Azizi what are you looking for?
    I am already working with them for a while now… so feel free to ask

muhammad ridwansyah
    Participant

nice thread

Ray
    Participant

I just finished this course . very helpful and interesting. I own my own computer company. hope this will help since everything seems to b going to cloud

Ray
    Participant

just finished cloud + i have a+ already would like to get security + too

Spotlight
    Participant

Did you get the certs after the cybrary training? Did you get cloud +?

Mahmoud90
    Participant

Exactly Gunslinger, why do we need “physical location” while cloud computing “is not physical” as you mentioned in your comment? I am interested in cloud computing even followed a lecture about Microsoft Azure but still didnt get anything in my head.
    I’m doing my degree in Info.System

naizam5
    Participant

can any one tell me the pre requsites for this?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel