Cloud+CompTIA Cloud+ Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CompTIA Cloud+ Course Cloud+

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  gtimms27 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Peer Aaqib
    Participant

Started learning today cloud

BNgacTKD
    Participant

have fun!

Peer Aaqib
    Participant

Surely

Gypsy93950
    Participant

I have just started Cloud+. I took some notes in the notes box and saved them with the save button. Where can I find them?
    Thank you

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Gypsy93950. Reason: mispelled

morfeo1982
    Participant

bLuw1nt3r
    Participant

Began Cloud+ training today. I’m excited as this is my first cert.

cybermo
    Participant

I will start cloud+ this week

crcketdave
    Participant

Just finished the Cloud+ course. If that is what is covered on the cert exam, I’m ready today. I was ready before taking the course. It didn’t seem geared toward cloud technology at all, but rather a general overview of networking. Also, the slide in Module 1 never advanced off of SAN, even though the instructor spent 14 minutes talking about other technologies. The instructor’s delivery and pronunciation was poor, and some of the acronyms were incorrectly defined. I recommend scrapping this course and starting over.

pdking77
    Participant

Overall a useful class with a decent foundation overview and coverage of some basic terminology. But the presentation left a LOT to be desired: spelling on the slides was embarrassing. “Devise” for “device”, “premise” for “premises”, “cheep” for “cheap”, etc. Some words were out of order and some were even missing from sentences. Plus, there were several times the enunciation was so poor I had to rewind/replay just to get a context clue what he was saying. As someone had previously mentioned, a rewrite and redo is in order.

gtimms27
    Participant

Agree with previous two posters – the content and delivery of the Cloud+ course needs work. It clearly wasn’t shot in one take so when going back and editing why not redo the mispronunciations? A quick scan of the slides should have sorted those spelling errors too; I’m trying to be as constructive as I can in my criticism as if it was me I’d want to know where to improve, but it just seems to have been basic mistakes made.

I’m new to a lot of this but if this is the knowledge required to pass the Cloud+ certification I’m stunned there was only really one module that properly covered cloud.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel