CISSP ExperienceInformation Assurance, Governance, Risk and Compliance

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  romualds 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ankurj.hazarika
    Participant

Hi Team- I have a total of 3.5 years of experience in BCP and 2 years of experience in Security Risk Management. Am i qualified to take the exam?

SecureMe!
    Participant

I think, You are Good to Go Brother.Take the exam

kj2015
    Participant

You have sufficient and relevant experience to appear for CISSP

kj2015
    Participant

keep in mind CISSP covers ten different domain, the working experience from one of these domains helps and once you pass the exam someone need to provide the relevant experience to obtain the certificate

badfilemagic
    Participant

You can take the exam whenever you want and at least become an “associate of (ISC)2”. You need at least 5 years of verifiable work experience in at least two of the (now 8, used to be 10 but the consolidated) domains. You’ll have to provide your resume for review and have a currently certified (ISC)2 member in good standing sign off. They don’t have to be a CISSP, but you’re most likely to find one of those than something else. I have a CISSP and I know many — I only know one other CSSLP, which I also have. But my CSSLP application was endorsed by one of my coworkers who has CISSP.

hbones
    Participant

Give it a shot. You can go the associate level, then get full later on in the end it pays back

romualds
    Participant

I think badfilemagic said everything! I think you qualify as far as experience is concerned, so go for the exam!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel