certificateNew to Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums New to Cybrary certificate

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mzladi 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bala06
    Participant

AS PER SITE YOU ARE TELLING THAT A CERTIFICATE COSTS ONLY 25 CYBYTES. BUT WHEN I FINISH THE COURSE IT TELLS ME “YOU HAVE LESS CYBYTES AND PLEASE BUY IT”. I HAVE 26 CYBYTES. AND IF I GO TO “ME” AND SEE YOU ARE TELLING 50 CYBYTES PER CERTIFICATE.
    PLEASE CHANGE IT AND ITS VERY BAD.

mzladi
    Participant

The same thing happened to me. I went ahead and purchased the certificate through paypal but can’t see where the certificate is. Nor was it emailed to me. I thought it would have been since I had to fill out the form in the beginning.

OAN: I noticed you made your post on April 2 and no one has responded to it. Just wondering if there is a monitor for the forums.

Nice concept but needs work still.

mzladi
    Participant

The same thing happened to me. I went ahead and purchased the certificate through paypal but can’t see where the certificate is. Nor was it emailed to me. I thought it would have been since I had to fill out the form in the beginning.

OAN: I noticed you made your post on April 2 and no one has responded to it. Just wondering if there is a monitor for the forums.

Nice concept but needs work still.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel