C|CISO Training from CEHCybersecurity Management

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Cybersecurity Management C|CISO Training from CEH

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ralcorn 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

saki76
    Participant

Dear friends

I am interested in pursuing the C|CISO Training from CEH and would like views and recommendations of people who have attended the training. The course syllabus appears to be good.

CCISO Certification

The cost of the training includes Online access to training videos , access to online course material and the exam.
    I am presently in the Government in a leadership role handling Telecom, IT and IT Security. I would like to transition to a CISO role in corporate sector. I have total 15 years experience in the above fields with 6 years in leadership role.

May I request fellow members advice regarding this course.

Regards
    Vikas

pshera
    Participant

A course can’t make you CISO, it ability to understand the business, vision, thought process and motivation to learn and implementation capability makes you capable to lead organization. CCISO course help you to understand, change the mindset which is necessary for CISO role. I feel it is wonderful effort from E-Council and worth to have this certification.

BNgacTKD
    Participant

I just looked up the training and exam costs… expensive! But if your employer pays for it, I think the C|CISO would be great to have.

cybermo
    Participant

?

cybermo
    Participant

Any free training offered by cybrary?

emb021
    Participant

They have a CISO course. Whether it can prepare you for the C|CISO cert is another question.

I took advantage of a deal EC-Council had last fall. $1K for the online training and test. If you wanted the printed book, it was an extra $250. Am going thru the stuff now.

pshera
    Participant

Hi All,

I am planning to provide CISO training online free of cost or nominal expenses (covering my expense for training), I have done it for CCSP, CRISC, CISM and now for CCISO certification.
    If interested send me mails on parveen.malik.infosec@gmail.com with following information (Name, email, Phone number, Country)

Thanks,
    Parveen Malik

cybermo
    Participant

ralcorn
    Participant

No activity on this for a while. Has anyone passed this? Does it seem to be worth the effort?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel