C/C++ for hackingAdvanced Penetration Testing Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Advanced Penetration Testing Course C/C++ for hacking

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  chuksjonia 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

redvision
    Participant

I just need to know something more

Nick4ker
    Participant

what do you need to know more about? give us the topic you want know

Lalit
    Participant

yeah you need kinda both in future when writing exploits/keylogger or for IoT.

ACC3NT0
    Participant

Uh. Learn C++ first. C will teach you bad techniques, which you shall adopt and it’ll make your C++ language terrible… First C++ than C.

redvision
    Participant

can you guys teach me how to hack an website

ACC3NT0 thanks for your informing me because my plan is to use first the C before C++

SaintGabriel
    Participant

Like ACC3NT0, after you learn C++, it will be easy to use C. C can be used the same as C++, but it doesn’t have things prepackaged and the built-in error-checking the way C++ does. Both can be used to control things down at the bit level if you know what you’re doing and to hang yourself if you don’t. First learn good general programming in C++, then as you study security and protocols, you’ll be able to apply your programming skills to enhance or break other systems and code.

Lord Centrino
    Participant

Good day,

My nameis Lucide and I ama student in engineerin and I am very passionate about Sciences and computers.I would like to bewocme a pro hacker .Please help me or show me how. Thanks

bappa
    Participant

Hello guys my name is ash and I need to know more about c++ thanks

digitalwhispers
    Participant

What’s the best book to learn from for C++? I have C++ Primer Plus. Is that good or should I get something else?

kafwanda j
    Participant

want to learn programing

gitchyboy
    Participant

`<ul>
    </ul>

`

redvision
Participant

`#iostream;

niharranjan
Participant

Yup best advice ever. I’m following same path.

chuksjonia
Participant

C is very essential to understand first, it should be the first programming language you encounter. Learn C first coz its bases of all other programming langs and then learn C++ after, then learn how to write offensive tools. Remember utilize the mornings when you wake up for harder classes.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  chuksjonia.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel