CANCEL SUBSCRIPTIONHelp Us Improve Cybrary

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Help Us Improve Cybrary CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  neetisin 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

scorpion
    Participant

Hi, I have opted for career path (penetration tester) for a month and I want to cancel the subscription I tried asking people for help as I can’t find any option to do so. this month auto payment I lost 99$. plz, help me out.

Ki
    Keymaster

Hello, did you try to ask us in the chat box in lower right corner?

jpayton88
    Participant

Kiara,

Why would subscription cancels need to be handled through a chat box? The only reason I can think of is to make the process as frustrating as possible for the end-user. An insider pro advertising point claims “cancel at any time”, this should be a simple click of a button.

I shouldn’t have to wait for an undetermined amount of time to speak to a customer service representative in a chat box. Yes, I have tried the chat box below… no one is responding.

vmenard77
    Participant

I can’t believe this.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  vmenard77.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by  vmenard77.

neetisin
    Participant

I would like to cancel my subscription. Your button for cancelling my subscription does not work. Please get back to me ASAP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel