Building Security Toolkit in PythonPython for Security Professionals Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Python for Security Professionals Course Building Security Toolkit in Python

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  iyablake 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

M4alwar3
    Participant

Nice!
    I might cotrib to this project soon

justinfoly
    Participant

hey there some people are trying to hack my website. they are login in into my wp-admin panel and changing settings apkpure.com how can i stop them

Krintoxi
    Participant

@justinfoly Hire someone to do a security assessment , block all access to your website while you calculate the damage.

iyablake
    Participant

Nice work !!

Would you know how to use python for scanning Common vulnerabilities for Windows and Linux based on CVE database or any other method, I’m trying to make a simple web app for vulnerabilities detection for Windows and Linux OS that works like Nessus….

Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  iyablake.

Krintoxi
    Participant

@iyablake Thanks for the comment, if you liked this Alpha edition i worked on 2 years ago, you will like the version in Python3 iv’e been working on with automatic scanning, VPN, and Tor implementation , check it out here: http://citoolkit.pw

As far as scanning goes , iv’e been building similar things to incorporate into my toolkit, it treats Python2.7 and Python3 scripts as extensions once they are implemented in. If you would like to know more , private message me! 🙂

iyablake
    Participant

@Krintoxi Thanks for the response, I think it will indeed help me !!

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel