BoringMCSA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses MCSA Course Boring

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ingochris 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Peer Aaqib
    Participant

The teacher here makes topic boring. I feel sleepy.

qord
    Participant

Of course it’s boring…..it’s Windows certification training!!

Paul Rouk
    Participant

You make a good point — I’ve been through a lot of Microsoft training, and boredom seems to be a common theme Unfortunately. I have to study Microsoft because their technology is so commonly used, but I find Linux and security classes to be much more interesting.

smackie
    Participant

I’m struggling with the MSCA teacher as well. He sounds like he’s talking with a blocked nose all the time.
    The complete opposite of the virtualization course where the instructor is really good.

bertdanger
    Participant

He spends too much time explaining “what we are going to do” before offering anything useful. I’m fast forwarding through the course and I’m at #4 with so far, not one thing to do.

Peer Aaqib
    Participant

agree with u smackie

ingochris
    Participant

Come to the Linux side, we have src 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel