best phone for hacking ?Advanced Penetration Testing Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Advanced Penetration Testing Course best phone for hacking ?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  shashank345 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

mgaulton
    Participant

Are PwnieExpress still doing PwnPhones? they were pretty solid from what I know on a nokia n900 platform.

(ha they do and they have a new Pwn Pad ) https://store.pwnieexpress.com/product/pwn-pad-4/
    I’ve always like the idea of having a pocket sized, subtle tool i can do a walkabout with and not draw a lot of attention.

Even as a badge, shirt and tie, IT person walking through the office with a laptop sometimes raises eyebrows and questions that you don’t really need.

Paul Rouk
    Participant

That looks like a useful device for pen testing, though they seem to be out of stock on most of their models. I found an article from a few years ago where someone actually built their own device using a standard Nexus tablet. The one thing I couldn’t find on their site was a detailed description of what tools are included. I suspect it is a combination of already available security tools on Android / Linux, similar to how Kali provides a prepackaged collection of tools.

ronanseybold9
    Participant

Ubuntu phone

lover123coolone9
    Participant

lover123coolone9
    Participant

<del datetime=”2017-07-11T17:07:27+00:00

`”>

shashank345
    Participant

In my opinion phone will be a little bit incompatable for hacking but it will be best for controlling your pc or laptop even if you are away from it through screen mirroring or remoting softwares. For this a jailbroken iphone or a rooted htc or blackberry will be best. Not only mobile but also a jailbroken playstationportable (PSP) would be the next better option as it features online connections.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  shashank345.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  shashank345.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Cybrary On The Go

Get the Cybrary app for Android for online and offline viewing of our lessons.

Get it on Google Play

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

Skip to toolbar

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel