[Sticky] Become a CompTIA Subject Matter Expert (SME)CompTIA A+ Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CompTIA A+ Course [Sticky] Become a CompTIA Subject Matter Expert (SME)

This topic contains 59 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  Ken Masters 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Milton M Quoinah
    Participant

Wow! This is too Great…

lbonilla91
    Participant

My goal is to one day become one.

ryujin1981
    Participant

I would love too only if I’m qualified.

TrickStenn
    Participant

Ohh. It’s interesting.

Lilian35
    Participant

I would like to be a subject matter expert, but I still have to pass my test and get also learn more. I wish I could so I can help others because it was hard for me and to be apart of the IT field is an honor. I will be checking in when I pass my 802 test.

aashishgautam24
    Participant

good

RCypher
    Participant

Nice

Panagiotis
    Participant

It sounds good. Thanks for the info!

siddique1
    Participant

Nice one there

josh
    Participant

Thanks for doing this, you are really affecting lives positively.

Franck KAMGAING
    Participant

interresting

ajmalcs
    Participant

great

arepi2015
    Participant

good creation and positive for everybody…….

Sardar Shaikh
    Participant

+1

awie
    Participant

Lesson is pretty cool.. i love it. thanks again to you Harris.

anyway i just want to ask if it is possible that the POST CARD is sold in the market? or is there any possible way of testing device like it does? thanks

mr.smith
    Participant

Nice

brmshelt
    Participant

Thank you for the information, that is useful.

akpe
    Participant

nice job

sainadh9
    Participant

what is the difference between cmos battery and cmos memory?
    what si cmos memory?
    what is link cmos memory to cmos battery and bios?

Ken Masters
    Participant

CompTIA A+ logo A+ Experts Needed

CompTIA is currently looking for IT professionals with strong technical backgrounds/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to participate in a Cut Score workshop for their A+ Certification exam on October 1st-5th, 2018. The workshop will be held at CompTIA’s Headquarters in Downers Grove, IL (just outside of Chi-Town).

What will you be doing?
    You will determine and set the passing standard for the certification exam. Additionally, you will create, develop, and review items for the CompTIA A+ exam. However,

SMEs must meet certain requirements!

What will you receive for attending?
    SMEs who attend the workshop will receive:

-An honorarium of $400 per day (or $2000 total for the week), pending adequate level of participation
    -A complimentary CompTIA testing voucher for the exam of his/her choice
    -Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments daily during the workshop
    -In recognition of their contributions, all SMEs who participate in the entire Cut Score workshop will have their names and companies (if provided) listed on the CompTIA website.
    -International SMEs (outside of North America) will receive a $500 a day stipend to help defer additional travel costs.

For more information on applying, location and requirements, see the source link below or visit CompTIA’s Certification SME Workshops page for other SME certification workshop details.

Source: https://certification.comptia.org/get-involved/become-a-subject-matter-expert/workshops/a-experts-needed

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Ken Masters. Reason: linking and format
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Ken Masters. Reason: formatting
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel