Anybody taken CEHv9 yet?Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Course Anybody taken CEHv9 yet?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  m0nly 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

terrorbyte
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m new to the site – I saw it when it was a fledgling but just checked again to see how much it has grown! Super excited, and glad to see that it is taking off.

I’m slotted for 04 January to take the EC Council C|EH v9 Course, was wondering if anyone here had taken it yet?

-terrorbyte

MaharTahir
    Participant

I am also interested to have the same examination

terrorbyte
    Participant

I’m taking the bootcamp through New Horizons Computer Learning Centers. I’m hoping it’s not as jam-packed as the CHFI course I took. Even as a boot camp that should have been 2 weeks long. That course has a TON of content that they go over.

-terrorbyte

C0RS71N
    Participant

Terrorbyte;

I took nearly all the certification classes through Leaderquest. LQ does things just like NH, they’re very intense and sped up. Chances are, when you’re done with the actual class, you’ll be studying straight out of the book to pass your tests. Security+ was a two week class, and that’s not near enough time to grasp everything in the security+ test.

Good luck to you though! The key to passing exams after taking an accelerated class like that is extremely good study habits and good note taking.

S3nt1n31
    Participant

Read this: http://markhaase.com/2013/08/10/ceh-review/

It’s dated to 2013…

J

812teck
    Participant

Check out this CEHv9 Online Webinar youtube video by Leo Dregier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNiOtcdX_js

dekr4ken
    Participant

friend of mine did the cybrary course, then spend many hours with labs, then did CEHv9 and passed. he said it helped a lot.

Kuno77
    Participant

S3nt131 thank you for the post

Kn1ghtM@r3
    Participant

I took the CEHv9. Watch the videos, read the books and practice with labs. I had CEHv8 material and still passed the CEHv9 with an 80 so I don’t think there is much difference.

gleighton06
    Participant

thank you for the post

m0nly
    Participant

also looking into the CEH, i have most of the course materials. Sadly been way to busy to focus on updating skills and certifications.

Next on the list will be the CEH

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel