Any material?CISM

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses CISM Any material?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BNgacTKD 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ghuber
    Participant

Just wondering if you have any study material for the CISM exam? Passed my CISSP, partially due to your great course!

Thanks.

Shoaib
    Spectator

Hi

cybermo
    Participant

Cybrary should have a training course on CISM…

emb021
    Participant

As with all ISACA certs, I recommend taking a good review course. Several sources, including here. Also check with your local ISACA chapter. I took one online thru the NY Metro chapter that gave me the slide deck and questions to study.

Also get the QAE (Question Answers Explanation) materials from ISACA. This is vital, IMO.

Do NOT bother with the Review Manual from ISACA. I don’t know anyone who recommends this as a study aide. Great post cert reference, tho.

[FYI- I have all 4 ISACA certs]

BNgacTKD
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion emb021

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel