Am i ready to take Exams?Cyber Management

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Cyber Management Am i ready to take Exams?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  romualds 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Usman Imtiaz
    Participant

Upon Getting Training From This Platform,
    would i be ready to take final exams for certifications ?

romualds
    Participant

Hello Usman,
    It depends on what exams you want to take : for some easy ones, the answer may be yes (provided you have minimum background and experience in the field). But, if for instance you are referring to CISSP, the answer would definitely be no, as it requires much more than that : a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the field (this is a requirement from (ISC)2), broad knowledge of very many fields, … And, answering a 250-item questionnaire is not that easy, and, in that case, experience, trainings and practice are key.
    So, my advice would be to go to the website of the certification provider you are targeting and study their requirements. You may have a better understanding of the difficulty of the exam.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should accessible for everyone, everywhere. Everyone deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is the world's largest community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel