70-410 DiscussionMCSA Course

Begin Learning Cyber Security for FREE Now!

FREE REGISTRATION
Already a Member Login Here

Home Forums Courses MCSA Course 70-410 Discussion

This topic contains 28 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  markalan037 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

markgpiol
    Participant

can someone share some latest study materials for 70-410? I’m lanning to take the exam next month. Thanks

Shoaib
    Spectator

Hi

milan77
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

I am beginner on MCSA and Vmware and I have few (okey very lot of) questions. I think the learning more easy if question-answer method. So help both questioner and respondent

So my first question…

from the topic:
    I want to Implement a Windows Server 2012(r2) with vmware and phisicaly redundancy and with RAID and with SAN and NAS.

If I use a RAID technology(for example: 5)

1. I deploy a server with esxi (on physical machine 1)
    2. I deploy more windows server2012r2 the top of esxi (on physical machine 1)

Have I to create an other machine(physical machine 2) that will be a storage and in this I can use raid5 ???

hbones
    Participant

Your question goes off the topic for 70-410. VMware Exsi is proprietary of Dell now and Microsoft uses Hyper-visor. In that context toy will have to deploy Hyper-visor Server, then the servers inside of the Hyper-V Server. In my opinion a waste of resources. Server 2016 address that with nano. Real world experience Sandbox on Esxi, then deploy the 2012 R2 servers, that way the virtual system can be more isolated from the hardware. As for Raid some products our there do both NAS for share storage within the virtual guest (file directory level) and SAN for storage aggregation for OS or disk levels; the Raid will be based on how many drives you have vs the needed storage vs the redundancy (recovery) needed. Most it will be Raid 5 as the preferred one. Another thing some devices also offer other types of Raid Levels.

cybermo
    Participant

cybermo
    Participant

🙂

cybermo
    Participant

Thanks for sharing.

Sherwin007
    Participant

Are you looking for the 70-410 questions answers? Testcollection.us is here for you we provide you real MCSA Windows Server 2012 70-410 exam questions along with test engine PDF which allows you to enhance your study level. We provide you best discount packages. For more information visit here Microsoft 70-410 practice test

markalan037
    Participant

The 70-410 practical study material are really helped me solved examples and the test questions helped me to take the exam and pass with 89% marks. This could not have been done without 70-410 exam study material. Strongly recommended to everyone.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Revolution

We believe Cyber Security training should be free, for everyone, FOREVER. Everyone, everywhere, deserves the OPPORTUNITY to learn, begin and grow a career in this fascinating field. Therefore, Cybrary is a free community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.

Support Cybrary

Donate Here to Get This Month's Donor Badge

We recommend always using caution when following any link

Are you sure you want to continue?

Continue
Cancel