Cybrary|0P3N Submission Form
As you may know, we don’t ask Cybrary members to pay for training. We believe it should be free for everyone, forever. However, we do ask that members contribute to the learning of other members, future members and visitors and continually seek content that helps your Cybrary peers build their cyber security knowledge and/or study for subjects on the site.
Got Writers Block?
Not sure what to write about? Here are 10 popular topics to consider. They’re not in priority order and are based on trends we see on Cybrary. You’re not limited to this list and may submit content on any infosec topic you choose.
- Hacking/Being a Hacker/Resources for Hackers/Career Information for Hackers
- Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking
- Kali Linux
- Mobile Security
Ready to Share Your Original Content?
Below, submit your articles, blog posts, technical analysis, case studies, examples, white papers, study guides and slides.
But, first please read these important notes:
- If you have any questions, or if your content is in an incompatible format, please contact Cybrary Support for assistance.
- Once your content is approved and posted, you’ll be awarded the “Contributing Author” badge for your profile page. It may take up to two weeks for your content to be reviewed and posted.
- Critical Note: All content must be wholly created by the member submitting their content. Please refrain from copying and pasting articles found on the web, as these are easily verified as coming from third-party sources. All articles on 0P3N must be under full ownership of the contributing member and must be free of all and any copyright restrictions or infringements. With very few exceptions for your originally created content, your content will exist solely on Cybrary. For more information, check out our guidelines for submission page.
- Cybrary | 0P3N is separate from the Forums: If you have a question, comment or advice to offer the Cybrary community, please consider posting it in the Forums.
Only Registered Cybrary Members May Submit Content to Cybrary|0P3N
(Registration is free….always)