Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cybersecurity professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
Module 1: Introduction
1.2 The Evimetry Stack and Controller Walkthrough
Module 2: Forensic Acquisition with Evimetry
2.1 Creating a "Blessed" Storage Drive
2.2 Evimetry Acquisition Modes Part 1
2.3 Evimetry Acquisition Modes Part 2: Block Hash vs. Linear Hash
Module 3: Conclusion
3.1 Course Summary
- Have an internet-connected computer
- An “evidence drive”
- A storage drive (USB3 External)
- A hardware write-block if you are planning on doing real evidence collection
- Before any forensic acquisition you must document the evidence
- See my Cybrary course: “Evidence Handling: Do it the Right Way”
- You can get a full featured evaluation copy of Evimetry at https://my.evimetry.com/enquiry/eval
- Understand Advanced Acquisition & Live Analysis with the AFF4: https://my.evimetry.com/assets/docs/Advanced%20A&A%20AFF4-PUBLIC.pdf
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the basic layout of the Evimetry Windows Controller
- Differentiate Evidence drives vs. “Blessed” drives
- Understand how to perform a full linear, forensic acquisition with Evimetry
- Recognize the different options for performing allocated only, allocated and remainder, non-linear partial or live disk access
Certificate of Completion
Complete this entire course to earn a Introduction to Evimetry: the Controller Certificate of Completion
AWS CloudFormation test helps to find the best suitable candidate by assessing resource creation & ...
Splunk online test helps to assess knowledge of Splunk which is an advanced, scalable and ...
The Six Sigma Test is a premium Cybrary assessment created by Interview Mocha. This exam ...