Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Importance of PC Security
Module 3: Protecting the PC Hardware
Module 4: Protecting the OS
Module 5: Protecting Programs/Applications
Module 6: Conclusion
In this course, students will also learn about UEFI BIOS, malware, and ways to protect against attacks.
People that will benefit the most from this course are:
- IT professionals
- IT managers
- IT security specialists that want to add another specialization
- IT Security Managers and ISOs
- Basic PC Architecture
- Basics of company level PC fleet management
- Physical PC security (look at Asset Security Fundamentals on Cybrary)
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Know the importance of PC security.
- Know how to protect your PCs on hardware level?
- How to protect OS, programs/applications and data on your PCs?
Certificate of Completion
Complete this entire course to earn a Intermediate PC Security Certificate of Completion