Intermediate PC Security
The Intermediate PC Security course will teach students about endpoint protection. Students will learn fundamental information about PC Security and common attack vectors.
In this course, students will also learn about UEFI BIOS, malware, and ways to protect against attacks.
People that will benefit the most from this course are:
- IT professionals
- IT managers
- IT security specialists that want to add another specialization
- IT Security Managers and ISOs
- Basic PC Architecture
- Basics of company level PC fleet management
- Physical PC security (look at Asset Security Fundamentals on Cybrary)
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Know the importance of PC security.
- Know how to protect your PCs on hardware level?
- How to protect OS, programs/applications and data on your PCs?
Complete this entire course to earn a Intermediate PC Security Certificate of Completion
In this course, students will learn the importance of endpoint security. The course will ...
Cloud computing test helps to gauge whether the candidate is skilled enough to work as ...