Basic Evimetry Deadboot Forensic Acquisition: Wireless Network
The Evimetry digital forensics tool can streamline your incident response process. In this Basic Evimetry Deadboot Forensic Acquisition: Wireless Network course, we show you how to configure an Evimetry Deadboot dongle to automatically boot a target system to a WiFi network and manage the forensic imaging process over a wireless network.
- Before any forensic acquisition you must document the evidence
- See my Cybrary course: “Evidence Handling: Do it the Right Way”
- See my Cybrary course: “Basic Evimetry Deadboot Forensic Acquisition: Wired & Local”
- Internet connected computer
- An evaluation copy of Evimetry
- An “evidence” computer or drive
- A USB thumb drive for booting
- A Wi-Fi Network
- A DHCP source
- A storage drive (USB3 External)
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- How to edit the Evimetry Deadboot Dongle for Wi-Fi
- Use Wi-Fi Dongles that work
- How to use the Evimetry Deadboot USB dongle and Evimetry Controller to manage a forensic acquisition across a Wi-Fi network.
Industry leader in digital evidence collection and forensics.
Complete this entire course to earn a Basic Evimetry Deadboot Forensic Acquisition: Wireless Network Certificate of Completion
Evimetry is a digital forensics tool that allows you to acquire digital evidence as part ...
This free course covers advanced forms of disk imaging that can be invaluable in cases ...