If you are looking to manage the IT services of a business and want to distinguish your credentials from others in the industry, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
ITIL, formally an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is a set of detailed practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. It is used to demonstrate compliance and to measure improvement.
ITIL service management best practices are an excellent skill for emerging IT management professionals. This practice test and the certification it aligns to are recommended for:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices will greatly benefit from the Axelos Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Practice Test. This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge of IT service management best practices including how to reduce costs, increase enhancements in processes, improve IT productivity and overall customer satisfaction.
ITIL Foundation Exam Details
The ITIL Foundation certification exam has 40 multiple choice questions which testers have one hour to complete. You must receive a score of 65% or higher in order to pass.
Topics of Emphasis
- Management and processes in context
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human Resource management
- Communication management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.