Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are motivated by the increase of major security breaches and want to advance your IT focus into the growing security domain, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
The need for highly skilled security professionals is a global need as the amount of cyber threats continue to grow. Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of advanced security tools and techniques will greatly benefit from The CompTIA CAS-002 CASP practice test. With a focus on managing risk in the enterprise, conducting vulnerability assessments and analyzing network security concepts and components, you will get a thorough deep dive into these key areas.
This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the CompTIA CASP certification exam.
Obtaining your CompTIA CASP certification signifies that you possess the ability to provide the best cyber security solutions and protection for organizations worldwide.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
CompTIA CAS-002 Exam Details
The CompTIA CAS-002 is the only exam required to obtain your CASP certification. The exam consists of 90 multiple choice and performance based questions which testers have 165 minutes to complete. The test is scored as pass/fail rather than a scaled score.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.