Microsoft Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Administer Windows Servers more efficiently and set yourself apart as a highly skilled enterprise professional. In the Microsoft 98-365 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively handle server installation, server roles, Active Directory, storage, server maintenance, and manage server performance.
If you are looking to gain introductory knowledge to Windows Server Administration and Windows operating systems, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 98-365 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to understand fundamental server administration concepts, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 98-365 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, account management, and system recovery tools and concepts. It can also serve as a stepping stone to the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist exams.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to work with server installation, server roles, Active Directory, storage, server maintenance, and manage server performance.
Topics of Emphasis
- Understand Device Drivers
- Understand Services
- Understand Server Installation Options
- Identify Application Servers
- Understand Web Services
- Understand Remote Access
- Understand Print Services
- Understand the File Services
- Understand Accounts and Groups
- Understand Organizational Units and Containers
- Understand Active Directory Infrastructure
- Understand Group Policy
- Understand RAID
- Understand Disk Types
- Understand Performance Monitoring
- Understand Business Continuity
- Understand Updates
- Understand Troubleshooting Methodology
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
The 98-365-r1 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills ...
Administer relational databases more efficiently using Microsoft SQL Server and set yourself apart as a ...