Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are looking to gain introductory knowledge to databases including relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and database administration fundamentals will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 98-364 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to administer databases, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 98-364 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who are familiar with the concepts of MSDN and in Microsoft Visual Studio. Although minimal hands-on experience with the technologies is recommended, job experience is not assumed for these exams.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to understand core database concepts, create database objects, manipulate data, understand data storage, and administer a database.
Topics of Emphasis
- Understand Core Database Concepts
- Work with tables
- Choose Data Types
- Work With Views
- Create Stored Procedures
- Select Data
- Modify Data
- Understand Data Storage
- Administer Databases
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.