If you are motivated to expand your IT career into one of the fastest growing fields, and work with emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 12% job growth is expected in network and computer systems over the next seven years. Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of different network types and technologies will greatly benefit from The CompTIA N10-006: Network+ Hands- On Lab.
Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician or IT cable installer, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
Obtaining your Network+ certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to implement and secure a variety of networks.
Topics of Emphasis
- Configuring a Network Adaptor
- ARP and Packet Analysis
- IP Address Configuration
- IP Addressing Schemes
- Configuring DHCP Clients and Servers
- IPv6 Addressing
- TCP and Port Scanning
- Name Resolution
- Configuring Email Services
- Configuring a NAT Firewall
- Authentication Methods
- Configuring Certificate Services and HTTPs
- Performance Testing and Monitoring
- Monitoring and Management Tools
- Configuring Routing Using Cisco Devices
- Configuring VPNs
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs